GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract # GS00Q17GWD2382
HK Duns # 62-69761-41
HK Contract Point of Contact:
GSA STARS II Contact:
Stars II Period of Performance:
Open Season Period of Performance began: June 6, 2017
Ordering period: 6/26/2017 - 8/30/2021
Performance Period: 6/26/2017 - 8/30/2024
Benefits of using GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract:
- 8(a) STARS II offers the unique opportunity to contract with highly qualified 8(a) small, disadvantaged businesses. Using this GWAC is a faster alternative to time-consuming and costly full and open competitions.
- With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
- Allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed.
- Non-protestable on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
- Pre-Competed pricing and technical proficiency
- Offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
HK Consulting is able to perform work in the following two Functional Areas:
Functional Area 1 – NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
- Custom computer applications software programming services;
- Custom computer program or software development;
- Custom computer programming services;
- Custom computer software analysis and design services;
- Custom computer software programming services;
- Custom computer software support services; and
- Web (i.e. Internet) page design services, custom.
Functional Area 2 – NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services, or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services;
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design;
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design;
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants;
- Computer software consulting services or consultants;
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services;
- Computer systems integration design consulting services;
- Computer integrator services;
- Information management computer systems integration design services;
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services;
- Computer network systems design services; and
- Office automation computer systems integration design services.
Additional information about the GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract can be found on the following GSA Web Pages:
8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Website
8(a) STARS II Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Small Business Government Wide Acquisitions Contract Ordering Guide
GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract
GSA Interagency Contracts Guidance