GSA 8(a) Stars II Awardee
In June 2017, the U.S. General Services Administration’s Office of Information Technology Category (GSA ITC) awarded GSA 8(a) Stars to HK Consulting. HK was awarded the contract as a part of the Stars II open season enrollment, and will be able to provide Information Technology Services to federal government agencies.
Benefits of using GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract:
- 8(a) STARS II offers the unique opportunity to contract with highly qualified 8(a) small, disadvantaged businesses. Using this GWAC is a faster alternative to time-consuming and costly full and open competitions.
- With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
- Allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed.
- Non-protestable on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
- Pre-Competed pricing and technical proficiency
- Offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
- See below for more details on specific services provided.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
- Custom computer applications software programming services
- Custom computer program or software development
- Custom computer programming services
- Custom computer software analysis and design services
- Custom computer software programming services
- Custom computer software support services
- Web (i.e. Internet) page design services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services, or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Computer integrator services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Computer network systems design services
Get In Touch
10421 S JORDAN GATEWAY #600
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095
+1 877 219 5248